Saturday, September 12, 2009

How Do You Live Without Sunshine

Another show, here we go.

And I watch as the talent, raw in its beauty try so hard to impress. But I am already impressed, and there is nowhere further to go with this. The flowered young things dance, gig, and mime to their favuorites, with moves that would make 'Little Miss Sunshine' blush. Ah it must be the weekend again.

I am here awaiting the curtain call listening to the new album by 'Yo La Tengo' still in the excitement of dicovering this band, and wow what a back catalogue I have to look forward to, I hope its all as good as this is.

The sun has been out, and the windows have been cleaned, and the world is now a brighter place. Soft top racing cars call me to the open roads where the stereo would bleed summer sounds to unsuspecting passers by, as all feels good again.

So what would I listen to if I had that car right now.

Easy, Nick Heyward, from the outstanding album 'From Monday to Sunday' the track was not a single but it has all the warmth and beauty of a day like today. Top down, open road, smile HOW DO YOU LIVE WITHOUT SUNSHINE
.......... yey !

No comments:

Post a Comment