Friday, January 8, 2010

Screen Kiss











Well we are all snowed in across the great UK and all people can talk about is the weather. So very British of us all isn't it.

Lots of stuff happening at the moment in my world and the one outside of my head. Determined to get even more done this year and waste less time with things that don't really matter. It's easy to get distracted when you are bored, but a busy brain keeps motoring regardless. I want to achieve 50 % more than I did last year, and also cram in some stuff just for me along the way. Is that even possible? I am not sure if time or guilt will allow such an indulgence but I am going to give it a damn good go.

Recently recorded a guide vocal for a friend which was the first singing to microphone I have done in decades, heavens I really need to practice and eat less pies!

As for the white-out, only thing to do is warm the soul with a classic track. Today Mr Dolby may be freezing to the bone recording in his boat on the coast of the UK somewhere, but I like to think it was a warmer time when he recorded 'Screen Kiss' since it ouzes Hollywood charm and West Coast warmth.

Screen Kiss, enjoy, its good enough to melt the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment